Caring for our world. Caring for our fabrics.
Our homes have become our most precious refuge. They are essential for our health and well-being and we need to protect them and the environment around us. Consumers are demanding natural, less toxic, more sustainable products.
» 73% of global consumers say they’re willing to change their consumption habits to reduce their environmental impact. «
Clariant’s TexCare SRN 260 Life is a best in class, soil release polymer for laundry detergents with outstanding sustainability benefits.
Meet TexCare SRN 260 Life with 80% RCI
Choose the best fitting product For your household cleaning formulation
Regulatory & Ecolabel guidance Tool
The Regulatory & Ecolabel guidance tool links our industrial & home care ingredients to the most relevant labels for your household formulations.
- Protects clothes by preventing soil from penetrating deep into the fabric
- Produces soil release effect in the next wash
- Maintains whiteness of clothes even after multiple washes
- Helps remove stains in the first wash
- The soil release performance allows a reduction in washing temperature, detergent concentration and mechanical action, which further helps to protect fabrics
- Enables formulation of greener products to meet increasing market demand