Trusted Color & Performance POLYMERS for Healthcare in Japan
Now in Japan
For the first time, Swiss headquartered, Clariant Plastics & Coatings will be exhibiting at the MedTec Japan 18th to 20th March at Tokyo Big Sight Stand 801 Swiss Pavilion.
For almost 10 years following its launch, MEVOPUR color and performance polymer compounds and masterbatch concentrates have been helping the medical device and pharmaceutical packaging industry reduce risk associated with plastics. Manufactured in a global network of three sites EN-ISO13485- 2016 certified by Swiss Quality Systems, and supported by robust regulatory documentation based on testing of the ingredients to ISO10993, USP 87, 88 Class VI, and more recently EP3.1, USP661.1 and ICHQ3D, MEVOPUR sets the benchmark for the industry.
Our dedicated global Healthcare team and local team in Japan collaborate with end-users, contract manufacturers and polymer resin producers on projects from early stage development to validation, providing materials expertise at every step. Members of our will be on site to discuss your requirements.
New additions to the MEVOPUR range will be featured
- Solutions for laser-welding: Laser absorbing and transmitting colors enabling fast, reliable assembly of plastic components using Nd-YAG lasers
- Reduce catheter tip breakage: Hydrolytically stabilized and radiopaque catheter compounds. Helps eliminate the problem of loss of mechanical properties and catheter tip breakage when using PEBA or TPU polymers. Full range of radiopaque options.
Other MEVOPUR products and applications on display:
- Standard and customized Color for drug-delivery, invasive, diagnostic devices– available as compound or masterbatch concentrate in a range of polymers from PE to PEEK.
- MEVOPUR-LQ liquid color concentrates for LSR silicones
- Pharmaceutical packaging solutions – including white, amber, UV filters for bottles and colors for caps and closures – complaint to new USP661.1 standard.
- Modification of polymers to enhance properties, including antistatic, gamma protection, laser-marking and the PLASTIWARD anti-counterfeit system.