Europe's largest meeting place for the world's downstream leaders will be returning on 7 - 10 November 2022 in Berlin!
Topics to be discussed include:
- How will the Fit for 55 and REPowerEU packages impact Europe’s refineries?
- Dealing with the Here and Now: Short-term Actions for Refineries to Adapt in Times of Extreme Volatility?
- Delving into the Future Fuels of Refineries: Hydrogen, Methanol & Biofuels
- Identifying Financing and Long-term Investment Opportunities in the Downstream Industry
- What will the ban on the internal combustion engine by 2035 mean for the European market?
Make sure to visit Clariant's booth to learn more about our innovative solutions for sustainable fuels and chemicals such ascatalysts and sunliquid® technology for the production of cellulosic ethanol.
Additionally, we'll be holding the following presentation:
Day 3, November 9 at 14:35PM:
Sustainable mobility with Clariant's sunliquid® technology: First commercial sunliquid® cellulosic ethanol plant in Podari, Romania
Dr. Nikolas Jacobsen
Business Development Manager
Business Line Biofuels & Derivatives